Microblading & Semi-Permanent Eyebrows
Book Free Consultation and Patch Test to discuss suitability and your perfect brows.
Microblading - £210
Combination Brows - £210
Ombre / Powder Brows - £210
Annual Top-Up - From £75
What is Microblading?
is a form of semi-permanent makeup. It is like a tattoo, in the way it adds pigment into the skin, but unlike a tattoo it uses very fine needles to scratch only the top layer of the skin. This part of the skin regenerates over time and why the treatment only lasts between 18-24 months.
When carrying out microblading we use the fine needles to create small fine hair like strokes into the skin and these heal with the pigment inside. Creating a natural brow like effect. Which means we can create eyebrows, even when there isn't any hair to begin with.
What is Powder Brows?
Also known as Ombre brows, is also a form of semi-permanent makeup that is implanted into the skin using a machine and fine needle to shade pixels of pigment creating a powder shaded effect on the skin. These can last a bit longer between 1-3 years.
Who is Microblading & Powder Brows For?
Thinning Eyebrows - Many of us lose the end of our eyebrows or the thick density to the main part of the brows. Microblading is perfect for these clients, as we can make the brows look thicker and more defined.
Over-plucking - Many people have over plucked their eyebrows, normally due to changing trends in the industry which can sometimes result in sparse or thin eyebrows. We can use microblading strokes to fill areas or thicken these brows.
Wants Natural Looking Brows - If you are seeking a very natural effect microblading creates hair strokes and best for a non dramatic type of semi permanent brows.
Lacking Shape - You may have eyebrow hairs but lack a defined arch or want to enhance the overall shape you have, making it easier to have perfect eyebrows without adding powder or pencil daily. We use tools and experience to create you the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape, measuring the most flattering start, finish and high point to your eyebrows.
Alopecia/Hair Loss - Clients who suffer from alopecia or have lost their hair in other ways such as through chemotherapy, can have a reconstruction of their eyebrows after treatment is complete.
Pencil or Powder Eyebrows Daily - Powder Brows can be a great treatment for those who pencil them in everyday as the shaded effect can last two years and no more trying to get the perfect shape daily.
What happens at a Microblading Appointment?
Before the treatment you require a full consultation and patch test, to ensure you dont have any contra-indications to the treatment and discuss whether microblading or powder brows or perhaps a combination is suitable for your treatment objective. This is carried out at least 24-48 hours before the appointment.
1. At the beginning of the treatment, Hayley will measure your eyebrows with your facial features to gain the perfect start, end and high point to your eyebrows. After drawing the eyebrow shape she will consult with you, to check whether you are happy with the shape and you can change or alter this before the semi permanent brow treatment begins.
2. You will then receive a numbing cream application, whilst the procedure is set up.
3. The treatment will then begin with Hayley using a sterile sealed microblading needle or a sterile sealed machine needle to create the first main hair strokes or shading that will create the body of the eyebrows. Although numbing cream is applied you can feel the blade as a slight stinging sensation and hear a scratchy noise, both of which are completely normal. The powder brows you will feel the pull of the needle and machine noise. More numbing cream is applied to help reduce the pain and pigment is also rubbed into incisions to help it seal in pigment and help the retention.
4. Hayley will add more and as many strokes/passes needed to create a full and natural looking set of bespoke brows.
5. Once the treatment is complete you will have a final pigment mask that is left on for around 5-10 minutes.
6. The eyebrows are then washed with an antiseptic wash and you will get to see the finished result. Please note that sometimes your brows can swell slightly but this varies per client.
7. Aftercare cream is then applied and you will take some of this home with you. You will also receive your aftercare advice to care for them at home until the brows are fully healed.
8. A top up appointment is required after 4 weeks to add any strokes/passes to perfect the shape or redo any strokes that didn't heal with pigment - This is included in your price.
You will need to allow around 2-3 hours for the first treatment procedure and up to 1.5-2 hours for the top up.
If you have any questions please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org